- 3 slices low carb bread
- 3 cups water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 cans salmon, drained and crumbled
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- Soak bread in water in bowl until soft; remove and squeeze out as much water as possible.
- Use olive oil and cook and stir onion and garlic until onions are soft, about 5 minutes.
- Mix the onion mixture with tuna, eggs, dill, salt, pepper, basil, and oregano in a large bowl.
- Form the mixture into about 24 thin, palm-size patties.
- Cook the patties with olive oil in the skillet until cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side.