Crispy Chicken Cutlets Recipe
- 6 chicken cutlets
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 scallions, chopped
- Several sprigs of fresh thyme, leaves only
- Salt the cutlets lightly and rub the salt in on both sides.
- In a small bowl mix together the remaining ingredients and the mayonnaise.
- Spread the flavored mayonnaise over the chicken, coating both sides, and let it marinate for 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Put the cutlets on a foil-lined baking sheet and bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until the outside is golden brown and crispy. If they're not crispy, run them under the broiler.