Cheesy Turkey Meatballs Recipe
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 cup fresh grated cheese
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 3 egg whites
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. (200C).
- Line baking sheet with foil.
- Mix together ingredients.
- Chop or blend garlic until finely ground.
- Mix together ingredients, adding vinegar, parsley and spices last.
- Roll mix into 2 inch balls and lay on lined baking sheet.
- Cook until golden brown and no longer red inside, about 25 minutes.