Broccoli with Garlic Butter Recipe
- 1 bunch of broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
In a large saucepan, bring a small amount of water to a boil over high heat. Place broccoli in a steamer basket and place basket in the pan. Cover and steam just until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
Drain well and set aside. In a large non-stick skillet, heat butter and oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic and rosemary, saute for 1 minute.
Add broccoli to skillet; stir and coat with the butter mixture. Cook until heated through, about 1 to 2 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper. Place broccoli in serving dish. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
Serves 6. Carb Count: 6 carbs per serving.