Balsamic Chicken Recipe
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 clove garlic, crushed in garlic press
- 1 can (14 1/2-ounce) chicken broth
Combine balsamic vinegar, mustard, and 2 teaspoons olive oil in large plastic food storage bag.
Pierce chicken with fork several times and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add to bag and coat with dressing, marinate 15 minutes.
Heat remaining 2 teaspoons olive oil in large nonstick skillet. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds. Add chicken broth and bring to a boil, boil until reduced by half.
Remove chicken from bag, saving marinade. Grill 6 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
While chicken is grilling, bring sauce back to boiling and stir marinade into sauce, boil 2 minutes. Serve chicken with sauce.