Lime & Cilantro Shrimp
- 1 1/2 pounds peeled jumbo shrimp
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (from 1 lime)
- 3 to 4 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Season the shrimp with cumin, salt and pepper to taste.
Add oil and shrimp to pan and cook until opaque, turning over as needed.
Add crushed garlic to shrimp and mix.
Squeeze the lime juice over shrimp and add the cilantro and toss well.